Viriato I Extra virgin olive oil
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Viriato olive oil is renowned for the strong and harmonious taste sensations it provides. A slightly sweet taste with spicy notes and a pleasant bitter length. This oil is suitable for tasty dishes.
This olive oil is extracted by mechanical processes only, without the use of chemicals or heat, which guarantees the best taste qualities.
To preserve all its qualities, the oil is stored in stainless steel tanks, maintained at a temperature between 15 and 20° and away from light. it is then canned on a continuous line, in a closed circuit so that it does not come into contact with the air.
- A very amazing olive oil with pronounced aromas.
- A natural olive oil obtained by pressing fresh olives of superior quality without using any solvent or chemical agent.
- Maximum acidity: 0.5%.
- 16.9fl.oz canister
Please note: This canister cannot be closed. In Brazil and Portugal, it is customary to drill 2 holes in it: the first to pour in olive oil and the second to let in air. It is also possible to open the canister like a can and transfer the oil into a suitable container such as this ceramic oil carafe.