Privacy & cookies
What personal information do we collect?
When you browse the Luisa-paixao website, we collect your IP address and use this information to determine your browsing habits. When you order a product on our website, we also collect the personal information you enter such as your Name, postal address or email address.
How is this personal information used?
The personal information you provide us is used to complete a transaction, to verify a credit card payment or to organize the delivery or the return of a product. By purchasing a product on our website, you agree that your personal information may be used for these purposes and only for these purposes.
Is this personal information shared with third parties?
Your personal information may be communicated to third parties as part of the payment or delivery of your order. Apart from this specific purpose, we never disclose your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by Law or if you violate our general terms and conditions of sale.
What is the role of Shopify in the Luisa-paixao website?
The Luisa-paixao site is hosted by Shopify Inc., which provides us with an e-commerce platform. Your personal data is stored in Shopify Inc.'s databases on secure servers protected by firewalls.
How is my payment information protected?
In order to facilitate your navigation and your relationship with Luisa-paixao, some cookies are used. We have compiled a list of them, so that you can accept or refuse them according to the services you expect.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
How can I contact you regarding the confidentiality of my information?
If you wish to access, correct or delete your personal data or if you just want more information, you can contact us directly by email at: email@example.com or by post at: STRONG EXISTENCE Lda - Rua das Macieiras, 89 - 2750-010 Cascais - Portugal