Valentino I Ceramic Swallow
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Traditional Portuguese earthenware swallow with handpainted traditional motifs from Northern Portugal.
This swallow is manufactured, in several sizes, in very fine quality, by the famous Portuguese ceramic workshop "Memoria Lusa" which takes great care to respect the initial shapes of the Andorinhas.
Why I love it
- The irreproachable craftsmanship quality.
- The central hole that allows it to be easily hung to the wall.
More informations ?
Nowadays, the swallow (Andorinha) is an icon of national folklore and an object present in all Portuguese homes. It is used both outdoors on a facade and indoors on a wall.
The swallow proposed here is made and painted entirely by hand, in a traditional way, in a small workshop located in the countryside of Alcobaça.
You will find all the techniques and tips to hang them on the wall on our blog "How to use swallows for decoration"