Tricana I Codfish "a Lagareiro"
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
A typical Portuguese fish and recipe: Preserved roasted cod in olive oil with a touch of garlic.
Why I love it
- A combination of flavours that perfectly represents traditional Portugal.
- The perfectly desalinated cod used for this can which preserves the excellent taste of the fish
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
Nutritional declaration (100g):
- Energy: 730 kJ / 174 kcal
- Fat: 5.8g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7g
- Protein: 25g
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!