Tamegão I Extra virgin olive oil
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Tamegão olive oil is renowned for its aromatic complexity and can be used in cooking in all its forms: cold, for seasonings, hot in the pan, in the oven, or for frying because it retains all its qualities up to about 200°.
To preserve all its qualities, the oil is stored in stainless steel tanks, maintained at a temperature between 15 and 20°? away from the light and then canned on a continuous line in a closed circuit so that it does not come into contact with the air.
Why I love it
- An olive oil with very balanced aromas...
- A natural olive oil obtained by pressing fresh olives of superior quality without using any solvent or chemical agent.
- Maximum acidity: 0.5%.
- 16.9fl.oz canister
More informations ?
Tamegão olive oil comes from olive groves in the Entre os Rios region, located in Northern Portugal and crossed by the Tamega River.
This oil is traditionally highly appreciated by the population of the Douro region.
This olive oil is extracted by mechanical processes only, without the use of chemicals or heat, which guarantees the best taste qualities.
This canister cannot be closed. In Brazil and Portugal, it is customary to drill 2 holes in it: the first to pour in olive oil and the second to let in air. It is also possible to open the canister like a can and transfer the oil into a suitable container such as this ceramic oil carafe.