Chave de São Pedro I Silver Charm
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Charm in solid silver 925/1000e representing a key. A small and very fine jewel obtained thanks to the 100% manual work of a Portuguese goldsmith.
This charm is part of a collection of small silver jewels that can be worn as souvenirs or symbols, combined on a necklace or bracelet.
The key of Saint Peter symbolizes the power delegated to the Church by Jesus Christ and appears in the coat of arms of the Holy See.
Why I love it
- The symbolism of the key.
- Solid silver 925/1000e
- Silver 925/1000e
- Height : 2cm
- Delivered without the necklace
More informations ?
This jewel is part of a collection made for Luisa Paixão by a small artisanal workshop located near Porto in Portugal, which gathers the last goldsmiths capable of making exceptional filigree jewelry.