Sardinha #4 I Drawing by Isabel Amorim
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Reproduction based on an original drawing by Isabel Amorim.
The sardine has been consumed in Portugal since antiquity. Today the Portuguese are the biggest consumers of sardines in the world and this little fish is part of all popular celebrations, all family barbecues and is present in all restaurants.
The sardine has become an icon of Portuguese culture and is a natural inspiration for Portuguese artists.
Why I love it
- The challenge of making a cheerful and light-hearted engraving with a sardine.
- The illustration of a modern Portugal.
- Delivered flat (without frame)
- Engraving signed by the artist
- Dimensions : 21x30cm