We ship every day to the USA with UPS I Delivery Time : 4/5 days
Sardinha #1 I Drawing by Isabel Amorim
Authentic Portuguese Product
- In Stock / Usually ships within 24H
- Credit Card, PayPal or Apple Pay Secure payment
- Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
Reproduction based on an original drawing by Isabel Amorim.
The sardine has been consumed in Portugal since antiquity. Today the Portuguese are the biggest consumers of sardines in the world and this little fish is part of all popular celebrations, all family barbecues and is present in all restaurants.
The sardine has become an icon of Portuguese culture and is a natural inspiration for Portuguese artists.
Why I love it
- The challenge of making a cheerful and light-hearted engraving with a sardine.
- The illustration of a modern Portugal.
- Delivered flat (without frame)
- Engraving signed by the artist
- Dimensions : 21x30cm
Related productsView all
Ferradosa I Photo by João Cabral
Vineyards I Photo by João Cabral
28 Prazeres I Photo by João Cabral
Cais da Ribeira I Photo by João Cabral
Morning fog#4 I Photo by João Cabral
Antes I Photo by João Cabral