Creative I Sardines with spicy tomato
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Atlantic sardines, caught only during the fishing season from May to December, immediately canned and seasoned with olive oil, fresh tomatoes and piri-piri, the famous Portuguese spice.
The undeniable quality of this product is due to the use of fresh sardines that are immediately canned in the port of unloading and to the preparation methods that remain traditional and largely manual.
Why I love it
- The fresh sardines whose taste is preserved.
- The manual and careful preparation.
- The design of the packaging entrusted to young Portuguese artists.
- Net weight: 120g
- Sardines (Sardina pilchardus Walbaum) : 70%
- Tomato: 17%
- Olive oil: 12%
- Piri-piri, salt
Nutritional declaration (100g)
- Energy: 588 kJ / 140 kcal
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 2.3g
- Protein: 19g
- Salt: 0.7g
A use-by date is always indicated on the cans, but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years as they improve with age. The cans should be turned over regularly.