Saloio I Olive oil can and its carafe
Authentic Portuguese Product
- In Stock / Usually ships within 24H
- Credit Card, PayPal or Apple Pay Secure payment
- Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
A typically Portuguese set composed of a Saloio olive oil can and its stainless steel carafe.
Saloio extra virgin olive oil is an olive oil distinguished by a fruity aroma and low acidity. It is particularly appreciated when eaten raw as a seasoning.
The decanter is present on the tables of all Portuguese "Tasca". Very pleasant to use, it is equipped with a long non-drip spout, an easy-to-grip handle and an airtight cap held by a chain. It is also very stable thanks to its wide base.
Why I love it
- A typically Portuguese set
- A superior quality extra virgin olive oil.
- An iconic Portuguese carafe.
Olive oil characteristics
- Capacity : 200ml
- Maximum acidity: 0.4 to 0.7%.
- Material: Stainless steel AISAI 304
- Capacity: 1/4 ltr
If you wish to offer this set as a gift, don't hesitate to order a nice bag as well. We will make a beautiful ready-to-gift set of this olive oil and decanter, both carefully wrapped in colourful evening paper. We will insert them in this nice bag that we will close with a ribbon in Portuguese colors. To include this bag with your order, simply click on this link