Renda I Handmade Ceramic Plate - 10.6'' - Turquoise
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Wonderful ceramic plate evoking the fine traditional Portuguese lace (Rendas). Each piece is entirely shaped and painted by hand, their small imperfections and imperfect circle born from the craftsman's gesture give them their unique character.
The manufacturing process is completely natural and ecological and uses neither lead nor toxic materials. Firing at very high temperatures gives this piece unique colours and makes it very resistant and durable.
It can be washed in the dishwasher and is compatible with microwave ovens, but if you want to preserve it, we advise you to wash it by hand.
Why I love it
- The singular personality of each piece.
- The delicacy, lightness and solidity.
- The natural and ecological manufacturing process.
- Diameter: 10.6''
- Heigh: 0.8''
This workshop creates ceramic pieces with organic and natural forms. The manual work of the clay, the use of new processes of molding, glazing and stamping allows the creation of new shapes and colors. The pieces created in this way develop naturally from the shaped material, resulting in pieces that are unique in their small differences.