Quinta do Pessegueiro I Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
This extra virgin olive oil, with protected designation of origin, comes from century-old olive trees in Quinta do Pessegueiro in the Douro, a Quinta renowned for the excellence of its wines.
A fresh, fruity olive oil, very well-balanced, with a harmonious, lingering aftertaste.
Why I love it
- A fruity, fresh and balanced olive oil.
- A rare wine estate production.
- Growing region: Douro (Protected Designation of Origin)
- Origin: Quinta do Pessegueiro
- Variety: Cordovil, Madural, Carrasquenha
- Capacity: 500 ml
- Store away from light, heat and odors.
About the olive grove
Set in the purest landscape of the Douro Valley wine region, in Ervedosa do Douro, Quinta do Pessegueiro enjoys an exceptional location. The olive oil comes from century-old olive trees that dot the vineyard plots.
This olive oil is packaged in an opaque glass bottle so as not to alter the taste. Once at home, store your bottle of olive oil in this way, in a dry place away from any source of heat.
Of course, olive oil can be used for cooking, but that would be a shame. Reserve it for simple seasonings, or better still, serve it with fresh bread as an aperitif, Portuguese style.