Brincos À Rainha I Gold plated Silver Filigree Earrings - 2.0"
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
These expertly handcrafted silver pendant earrings are made by a small workshop of skilled silversmiths in Portugal. They feature a historic yet surprisingly modern design, and are crafted from high-quality 925/1000 silver.
Why I love it
- Crafted using solid 925/1000 silver
- A design that has withstood the test of time and endured throughout the centuries.
- High-quality craftsmanship ensured by skilled Portuguese goldsmiths.
- Silver 925/1000e
- Height: 2.0"
- Weight in silver : 0.29oz
This jewel is made by a workshop registered under the n°T3483. All the pieces are made of silver 925/1000e with a silver, yellow gold, pink gold, rhodium or oxide finish depending on the case. Each piece is authenticated by the hallmark affixed by the workshop.
More informations ?
These collections of filigree jewelry are inspired by the Portuguese jewelry heritage of the late 18th century: the Queen's jewelry (Brincos à Rainha), the King's jewelry (Brincos à Rei) and the Princess' jewelry (Brincos à Princesa).
All the pieces, made of silver 925/1000, are handmade, following ancestral techniques and are distinguished by their extraordinary finesse.
Feel free to discover the entire collection of Portuguese filigree jewelry by clicking on the photo below.