Portuguese Piri Piri with Lemon and Herbs
Authentic Portuguese Product
- In Stock / Usually ships within 24H
- Credit Card, PayPal or Apple Pay Secure payment
- Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
Special version of the Piri Piri sauce with lemon, onion, and sugar giving it a very spicy taste. You can use this thick sauce at the table and for example as a cold sauce to serve with chicken.
Used in Portugal to spice up most dishes (meat, pizzas but also fish, soups...), this sauce can also be used to prepare a marinade.
This sauce is prepared by Quinta d'Avo, a small farm located North of Lisbon with the highest quality standards: no water added, no preservatives, no colourings, no added flavours, no cholesterol, no gluten and guaranteed GMO-free.
- A thick Piri Piri Piri sauce with an original taste.
- The quality of the ingredients harvested at Quinta d'Avo.
- The glass bottle that preserves the taste.
- Glass bottle
- Content: 95 ml
- Fruit vinegar
- Cayenne peppers
- Habanero peppers
- Pure lemon preserved in salt and vinegar