Ceuta 1415 I Portuguese Fragance
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
A unique and original perfume inspired by the atmosphere of the Moroccan coast of Ceuta, conquered by the Portuguese in 1415. An oriental perfume, amber with base notes of leather and cashmere raised by notes of lemon.
Why I love it
- An original Portuguese perfume
- Oriental fragrances.
- Capacity: 3.4oz
- Weight: 14oz
This perfume is part of a collection of 6 perfumes published in tribute to the great discoveries of Portuguese sailors in the 15th century. Each year, each discovery brings its new freshness: the African coasts, the Island of Madeira, Brazil, India, Japan... Discover all the Portuguese perfumes
This perfume goes perfectly with the luxury soap "Ceuta, 1415" with delicate fragrances of blood oranges and saffron.