Copper Pudding Mould
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Authentic and hard-to-find copper-coated aluminum mold used to make the famous Portuguese pudding. Made in Barcelos in northern Portugal, this mold is a healthy and sturdy utensil that will remain intact after years of use.
Praised by chefs, copper molds offer unparalleled cooking uniformity and allow you to create an incomparable pudding.
What I Like
- Provides unparalleled even cooking.
- Allows you to create an incomparable pudim de ovos.
- Traditional Portuguese mold made of aluminum with a copper coating.
- Uniform heat distribution thanks to the copper coating
- Flat bottom for gas or electric stovetops (not compatible with induction)
- Diameter: 17cm
- Height: 8cm
Making a Portuguese pudding (pudim de ovos) is incredibly easy. I'm certain you already have all the ingredients in your kitchen, and it will only take you 10 minutes to prepare.