Azulejo Padrão 5.9x5.9''
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Beautiful replica of an authentic Portuguese Azulejo from the 17th century. This azulejo is a real clay tile, glazed on one of its sides and entirely painted by hand, reproducing the ancient gestures that allowed to obtain all its nuances of colors.
This azulejo is painted by a craftsman who is usually in charge of restoring old azulejos.
Very beautiful object of decoration, it can be used as it is as a paperweight, as a coaster or even as a trivet. It can also be mounted in a frame for display. Resistant to humidity and temperature variations, it can be mounted in panel on an interior or exterior wall.
Why I love it
- A faithful reproduction of a 17th century Portuguese azulejo.
- The delicacy of the painter's gesture which makes it a unique object.
- The traditional method of manufacture.
- Dimensions: 14x14 cm
- Thickness : 0,8cm
- Weight : 320 g
Wall panel mounting
These azulejos "Padrão" are initially intended to be mounted in panels to realize a wall decoration in interior or exterior. In this case, and for large quantities, please contact us directly using our contact form
More informations ?
The "Padrão" tiles appeared in Portugal in the early 17th century and are characterized by their geometric or plant motifs. Their colors evolved from blue and yellow on white in the early 17th century to a predominance of dark blue and turquoise towards the end of the century. This Azulejo is part of a collection of hand-painted and molded Azulejos that is a must see.