28 Prazeres I Photo by João Cabral
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Original photo by João Cabral, print on satin/matte paper, signed by the author, delivered flat without the frame and available in several sizes.
João Cabral offers an original view of a streetcar on line 28 in Lisbon, the line used by all tourists visiting the city.
Why I love it
- The artistic composition.
- A quality photo print signed by the photographer.
- The work on light, shadows and reflections.
- Delivered flat (without frame)
- Print signed by the photographer
About the artist
João Cabral lives and works in the Porto region (Portugal). He studied photography at the Portuguese Institute of Photography, after graduating in painting at the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Porto.
This academic training was, for him, essential to approach classical photography through light, drawing and composition.
He started with landscapes, but now his approach is more towards street photography and documentary. All of his current work consists of a systematic approach to black and white photography, architecture and street photography, creating timeless images of personal narratives related to the imagination and the past, to childhood and the passage of time.
Feel free to discover all of João Cabral's signed photo prints by clicking on the image below