Pearl I Stoneware Pitcher
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Fine stoneware pitcher with a timeless design inspired by 18th and 19th century European ceramics, with a shiny surface, round shapes and an outline trimmed with large beads.
This reinterpretation is made of stoneware which is probably the best material for a pitcher. Very thin, very light and very resistant, it can be used frequently in a microwave oven or a dishwasher. This pitcher is thus ideal for special occasions but also for everyday use.
Why I love it
- A classic, charming and timeless collection.
- Round shapes with ceramic beads.
- Daily use possible.
- Height: 10.6''
- Diameter: 7.9''
- Capacity: 26 liters
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
This piece is part of the Pearl collection, a timeless collection inspired by 18th and 19th century European ceramics.