Pearl and filigree ring
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Wonderful ring, all in solid silver 925/1000e entirely hand made with the filigree method. The gold finish is obtained by dipping the silver ring in a gold bath.
This ring is distinguished by the extraordinary delicacy of its filigree, obtained thanks to the 100% manual work of an expert goldsmith craftsman.
Why I love it
- The unique delicacy of the filigree.
- 4 grams of sterling silver.
- Great value for money.
- Sterling silver
- Adjustable size
- Weight in silver: 4 gr
You're offering this jewelry? Why not add this case to your cart. Your jewel will be carefully wrapped in colored tissue paper, put back in this elegant box, itself surrounded by a pretty ribbon. You will receive a jewel ready to offer.
This jewel is part of a collection made, for Luisa Paixão, by a small artisan workshop located near Porto in Portugal, which brings together the latest goldsmiths who are able to make exceptional filigree jewelry.
Would you like to know more about the art of filigree? Do not hesitate to visit our blog: Filigree history.