Naval I Sardines in spicy olive oil
- Soon available
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
We have run out of stock for this item.
Fresh sardines fished on the coast of the Algarve (South of Portugal) and immediately canned in olive oil spiced with the famous Portuguese pepper: Piri-Piri.
Why I love it
- The fleshy and melting texture of sardines.
- The flavor enhanced by the olive oil.
- The slightly spicy final note.
- Net weight: 120g
- Sardines: 70%
- Olive oil: 24% of the total
- Onions, bay leaf, Piri-Piri and salt
Nutritional statement (100g)
- Energy: 240Kj/1005Kcal
- Fat: 17g
- Protein: 22g
- Salt: 1,5g
More informations ?
Naval is a Portuguese brand of canned seafood that was born in 1930 and died out in 1990 like more than 400 artisanal canneries in the same years. Relaunched in 2010, the cannery has returned to its traditional methods: the fish is pre-cooked in steam, then canned by hand, as it has been done for generations. An artisanal process that may be slower but guarantees unique advantages in terms of quality and taste. Discover all the Naval brand preserves by clicking on the photo below.