Laranja I Ceramic Platter - 10.6''
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
This deep platter in the shape of an orange can be used as a serving dish, as a salad bowl, as an appetizer or simply as a beautiful decorative object.
Entirely handmade in a small ceramic workshop, it benefits from an excellent quality: the reliefs are precise, the colors are very well applied and homogeneous, the finish is uniformly brilliant.
Why I love it
- An original, traditional and surprisingly modern dish.
- A very nice artisanal quality.
- Length: 10.6''
- Width: 9.4''
- Height: 1.9''
More informations ?
This piece comes from a small workshop located in the centre-west of Portugal, in the province of Estremadura. Its design is characteristic of the so-called Caldas da Rainha ceramics, whose most famous author is Bordallo Pinheiro.
The moulds used in this workshop have been handed down from generation to generation and the current owner uses his grandfather's moulds. All the pieces are carefully made entirely by hand and the production is very limited.