Lagoa | Stoneware Espresso Cup
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
A very lovely espresso cup with a translucent white glaze on the inside that contrasts with the dark, matte textured exterior. Imperfect in its shape and naturally tactile, this cup combines organic shapes with modern finishes. The decorative patterns on it are random and may vary from one piece to another.
This cup is made of Eco-Stoneware, a composite of clay that includes recycled and entirely sustainable materials.
Why I Love It
- Its modernity
- The use of recycled clay
- Its suitability for everyday use
- Diameter: 6.5 cm
- Height: 6 cm
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Available in various patterns
For this delicate product, we recommend selecting UPS home delivery, including our replacement guarantee in case of breakage upon delivery.
This piece is made of stoneware, so it can be used in a traditional oven or microwave, placed in a refrigerator, or even a freezer. It is highly resistant to mechanical shocks and sudden temperature variations, retaining heat while insulating it from your hands.
This piece is part of the Lagoa collection, a particularly modern collection, made from Eco-Stoneware, a composite of clay that includes recycled and entirely sustainable materials. Deliberately imperfect in its form and naturally tactile, this collection combines organic shapes and modern finishes.