Trevo I Gold Plated Silver Charm
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Gold-plated silver charm in the shape of a four-leaf clover. This charm is part of a collection of small silver jewelry items that can be worn as mementos or symbols, combined on a necklace or bracelet.
Why I Love It
- The symbolism of the four-leaf clover.
- 925/1000 gold-plated sterling silver.
- Gold-plated 925/1000 sterling silver
- Height: 0.6 inches
- Delivered without the necklace
This jewelry is part of a collection created for Luisa Paixão by a small artisan workshop near Porto, Portugal, bringing together the last silversmiths capable of crafting exceptional filigree jewelry. Discover all collections of filigree jewelry by clicking on the photo below.
Want to learn more about the art of filigree? Feel free to check out our blog and the article on the history of filigree jewelry.