Alentejo I Glazed Earthenware Dish - 13.4''
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Beautiful terracotta dish entirely made and hand painted by expert craftsmen. This dish can obviously be used at the table. Its quality also allows it to be used as a decorative object or as an aperitif dish.
Don't be mistaken, this dish has nothing to do with the handmade tableware you can find on the market. Very high quality, it is made and signed by the selected craftsmen of the Costa Nova workshop and thus benefits from all its quality requirements.
Why I love it
- An incomparable influence on the table.
- Colors and patterns inspired by the Portuguese tradition.
- A work of excellence.
- Length: 34 cm
- Width: 23 cm
More informations ?
Hand-painted by Portuguese master craftsmen, the pieces in the Alentejo collection are unique. The collection consists of generously sized pieces, which can be used on the table or as decorative elements in any space. These pieces also pair perfectly with the pieces in the Abbey collection. Discover the entire collection by clicking on the image below.