Marinha Grande I Glass Bowl - 5"
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
A beautiful bowl, entirely handmade by Rui in his workshop in Marinha Grande from an original design by his wife and young Portuguese designer, Sílvia.
This bowl is a unique piece born from the combination of Portuguese creativity and know-how. It is a true piece of craftsmanship with irregular shapes and sizes that vary from one item to another.
This bowl has many uses: obviously at the table but also as a pocket or simply as a decorative object.
Why I love it
- A very bright and cheerful room.
- A unique design.
- High quality craftsmanship.
- Diameter: 5"
- Height : 2.8"
- Weight : 0,6kg
This glass piece is designed by Sílvia, a young Portuguese designer, and then manufactured by Rui, her husband, in their workshop in Marinha Grande, the cradle of Portuguese glass. This artisanal and family workshop, created in 1997, combines the glass tradition of Marinha Grande with the innovative process of "fusing". Please check out the "Marinha Grande Collection by clicking the photo below.