Estrela de David I Gold plated Charm
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
A delicate charm made of 925/1000 sterling silver representing the Star of David (Estrela de David). This small jewelry piece is crafted entirely by hand by a Portuguese artisan silversmith.
This charm is part of a collection of small silver jewelry items that can be worn as mementos or symbols, combined on a necklace or bracelet. The Star of David is a symbol of protection and connection to the Divine.
Why I Love It
- The symbolism of the Star of David.
- 925/1000 gold-plated sterling silver.
- Gold-plated 925/1000 sterling silver
- Height: 0.4 inches
- Delivered without the necklace
This jewelry is part of a collection created for Luisa Paixão by a small artisan workshop near Porto, Portugal, bringing together the last silversmiths capable of crafting exceptional filigree jewelry. Discover all collections of filigree jewelry by clicking on the photo below.
Want to learn more about the art of filigree? Feel free to check out our blog and the article on the history of filigree jewelry.