Papa Anzóis I Discovery Pack
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Sardines sourced from the Algarve Coast, fished in small vessels, canned with organic extra virgin olive oil, in the Portuguese village of Parchal - renowned for its fish canning industry.
These sardine preserves are like no other; they are crafted using traditional methods in limited quantities of fresh sardines, sourced from the Algarve coastline and with only regional ingredients.
Why I love it
- All ingredients are fresh and local.
- The olive oil is virgin, extra and organic.
- The process is handcrafted and meticulously monitored.
- Canned sardines in organic extra virgin olive oil
- Canned sardines with virgin olive oil and lemon
- Canned sardines with virgin olive oil and Malagueta pepper
Papa Anzóis preserves were born from a dream to revive the production of sea preserves in the Algarve, in the south of Portugal.
Utilizing a small artisanal production process, this product offers the highest level of quality while connecting its product, people, and history to the Algarve. Its cannery is located in Parchal, a historically linked Portuguese village to fish canning, with all ingredients sourced locally.
Production is conducted in small batches and an innovative dehydration process maintains the organoleptic properties of fresh fish.
The result? A unique preserve with truly different taste qualities.