Creative I Sardines in organic extra virgin olive oil
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Atlantic sardines, caught only during the fishing season from May to December, immediately canned and flavored with organic extra virgin olive oil.
The undeniable quality of this preserve is due to the use of fresh sardines immediately canned in the port of unloading and to the preparation methods which remain artisanal and largely manual.
Why I love it
- Fresh sardines whose taste is preserved.
- The manual and careful preparation.
- The use of selected organic olive oil.
- Net weight : 120g
- Sardines (Sardina pilchardus Walbaum): 70%.
- Organic extra virgin olive oil: 29%
Nutritional declaration (100g)
- Energy: 854 kJ / 204 kcal
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 0.8g
- Protein: 24g
- Salt: 0.5g
A use-by date is always indicated on the cans, but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years as they improve with age. The cans should be turned over regularly.