Conta de Viana I Silver Necklace
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Beautiful silver pearl mounted on a necklace also in Sterling silver 925.
Why I love it
- The symbolism of the pearl "Conta de Viana"
- The use of 925/1000e silver for the necklace and pearl.
- 925/1000 silver bead
- Necklace in Sterling silver 925
- Also available in gold plated sterling silver
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck.