Coimbra I Ceramic Ball
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
These handmade ceramic balls in Coimbra style are perfect for enhancing the decorative appeal of any table or furniture. They feature traditional depictions of plants, exotic birds and scenes of nature, which make them easily recognizable as authentic Portuguese ceramic artwork.
Each ball is carefully crafted by hand and bears the signature and documentation of the artist, making it a truly unique and collectible piece. The balls are drilled so that they can be placed together or hung from a ribbon or cord. Their exceptional quality and attention to detail ensure that they will remain a cherished decorative accent for years to come.
Why I love it
- An original piece to use as decoration.
- A remarkable handcrafted quality and 100% manual.
- Diameter: 2.4" or 3.1"
- Delivered in a neat and protective packaging
- Each piece is unique and signed by the artist. The patterns may vary slightly from one piece to another.
More informations ?
Coimbra ceramics has existed since the 16th century and includes ceramics that traditionally use cobalt blue in monochrome tones but also yellows, greens and ochres. This art, characteristic of this city in northern Portugal, has been recognized worldwide for several centuries.
Would you like to know more about the famous ceramics of Coimbra? Feel free to consult our blog articles by clicking on the picture below.