Carimbada | Espresso Cup - Pink
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Beautiful handcrafted espresso cup. This cup looks lovely when used in combination with pieces from the same collection in other colors.
Why I Love It
- The unique character of each piece.
- The fineness, lightness, and solidity.
- The natural and ecological manufacturing process.
- Diameter: 10.63 inches
- Height: 0.79 inches
- Dishwasher safe.
This ceramic piece is entirely handcrafted by a Portuguese master potter who refuses to use molds. Its small imperfections and its imperfect circle reveal the artisan's gesture and give it its unique character.
The completely manual manufacturing process uses local, 100% natural raw materials and does not use lead or toxic substances that lower the firing temperature.
The high-temperature firing gives this piece unique colors and makes it very resistant and durable. It can be washed in the dishwasher and is microwave-safe, but if you want to preserve it, we recommend handwashing.
This piece is part of the Carimbada collection, literally "Stamped" in French. Explore the entire collection by clicking on the image below.