Book "Porto: Travels and Stories"
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Through its 130 pages, this beautiful book proposes a journey in the north of Portugal and in the history of the country.
Portugal was born in the north, where it became a nation, where it grew and gained its identity. The history was built through the Roman roads, the medieval churches and in every stone that remains of the castles. That's what this book is all about.
Moreover, each chapter starts with small stories full of emotions and feelings, based, for the most part, on real facts.
This book is published in French or English, select the version you want.
Why I love it
- A very detailed reference book.
- Many illustrations and lots of anecdotes.
- A very beautiful object printed on thick, glossy and luxurious paper
- Author: Pedro Veloso, Susana Fonseca, Sérgio Fonseca
- Dimensions: 17 x 22 x 1 cm
- Number of pages: 128
- Material: Glossy coated paper, laminated cover