Bica I Photo by João Cabral
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Created by João Cabral, this image is printed on satin/matte paper and signed by the artist. It arrives unframed and is offered in a range of sizes.
Here he delivers a bird's eye view of the banks of the Tagus River from which one of the famous streetcars of the city of Lisbon runs.
Why I love it
- The artistic composition.
- A quality photo print signed by the photographer.
- The work on light, shadows and reflections.
- Delivered flat (without frame)
- Print signed by the photographer
About the artist
João Cabral lives and works in the Porto region (Portugal). He studied photography at the Portuguese Institute of Photography, after graduating in painting at the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Porto.
This academic training was, for him, essential to approach classical photography through light, drawing and composition.
He started with landscapes, but now his approach is more towards street photography and documentary. All of his current work consists of a systematic approach to black and white photography, architecture and street photography, creating timeless images of personal narratives related to the imagination and the past, to childhood and the passage of time.
Feel free to discover all of João Cabral's signed photo prints by clicking on the image below