Marinha Grande | Glass Plate 7.5" - Red
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Beautiful plate that can also serve as an appetizer dish or catch-all. This plate is entirely handmade by Rui in his workshop in Marinha Grande, based on an original design by his wife and young Portuguese designer, Sílvia.
This is a unique piece born from the combination of Portuguese creativity and craftsmanship. It's a true artisanal piece with irregular shapes and dimensions that vary from one item to another.
Why I Love It
- A very bright and cheerful plate.
- A unique design.
- High-quality artisanal work.
- Dimensions: 7.48 x 5.91 inches
For this fragile product, we recommend selecting UPS home delivery, including our replacement guarantee in case of breakage upon delivery.
This glass piece is designed by Sílvia, a young Portuguese designer, and then made by Rui, her husband, in their workshop in Marinha Grande, the cradle of Portuguese glass. This artisanal and family workshop, created in 1997, combines the tradition of Marinha Grande glass and the innovative "fusing" process. Discover the entire "Marinha Grande" collection by clicking on the image below.