Anjo Barroco I Azulejo 5.5x5.5''
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
This exact replica of an 18th century Portuguese Azulejo is both beautiful and practical. With a cork backing, it can be used as a paper press, coaster, or even a table mat.
Upon request, this Azulejo can be delivered without the cork on the back, allowing mounting onto wall panels or friezes. For larger orders, please get in touch via our contact page..
Why I love it
- The skilled craftsmanship that makes this tile a singular piece.
- The classic production process creates an Azulejo of tremendous strength, able to withstand considerable impacts and fluctuating temperatures.
- Size: 5.5x5.5''
- Weight: 12.3oz
- 1 enamelled side + 1 cork-covered side
More informations ?
Be assured that this Azulejo is not a common industrially produced faience tile that is commonly found in souvenir shops.
This authentic clay tile features a hand-enamelled face and is crafted following traditional Portuguese Azulejo methods. The artistry of the hand-painted blues reflects the rich history of the Azulejos.
At the turn of the 17th century, "Figura Avulsa" azulejos emerged in Portugal and superseded the outmoded patterned azulejos. Boasting a cobalt blue shade inspired by Chinese porcelains imported from the Dutch and motifs taken from nature, plants, animals, and human visages, these tiles have a unique flair.