Alchemille I Fine Stoneware Plate - Dark green
Authentic Portuguese Product
- In Stock / Usually ships within 24H
- Credit Card, PayPal or Apple Pay Secure payment
- Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
This beautifully sized plate, in the shape of an Alchemilla leaf, is ideal as an appetizer plate at the table. It can also be used to present condiments or as an appetizer.
Designed by the famous floral designer Christian Tortu and made in Portugal in one of the best ceramic workshops, it will amaze you with its ability to brighten up a table.
This plate is also available in dark green or bright red.
Why I love it
- it combines perfectly with a very simple service.
- All the simplicity, delicacy and purity of nature.
- Very fine, very light and very resistant.
- Length: 7.1"
- Width: 6.7"
- Height: 0.8"
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
Advice for use
This piece is made of stoneware, so it can be used in a traditional or microwave oven, it can be placed in a refrigerator and even a freezer, it is very resistant to mechanical shocks as well as to sudden temperature variations, it retains heat very well while insulating it from the hands.
This piece is part of the Rivieira collection, a captivating collection with a unique style, able to transcribe the sensations and emotions caused by nature. Discover the entire Rivieira collection by clicking on the photo below.