Caldas da Rainha I Striped Ceramic Sardine - Yellow
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Hand-crafted ceramic sardine, molded and hand-painted in blue tones. This decorative object can be placed anywhere in the home and is immediately reminiscent of Portugal.
These ceramic sardines can be placed on a piece of furniture or fixed to the wall thanks to their ventral hole. They are also very popular at the table, both as decorative objects and as cutlery rests.
Why I love it
- A great classic of Portuguese decoration.
- Remarkable craftsmanship.
- Length: 7.5"
- Width: 1.4"
- Weight: 100g
This piece comes from a small workshop located between Caldas da Rainha and Obidos in central-western Portugal, in the province of Estremadura. The molds used here have been handed down from generation to generation, and the workshop's owner now uses his grandfather's molds. All pieces are made entirely by hand.