Stoneware Sugar Bowl "Eivissa" - Blue
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
A sugar bowl made of fine stoneware from the "Eivissa" collection, a result of a beautiful fusion of Portuguese craftsmanship and contemporary design. This sugar bowl, with its free and organic shapes, offers natural curves enhanced by reactive glazes that give it an immediate unique and original tone.
The stoneware used here is possibly the best material. It resists cold, heat, shocks, and provides insulation from heat.
What I Like
- The vitrified stoneware offers magnificent transparency effects.
- A very fine, lightweight, and highly resistant sugar bowl.
- A high-quality sugar bowl, very durable for daily use.
- Diameter: 3.5 inches
- Height: 2.8 inches
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
This piece is made of stoneware, so it can be used in a conventional oven or microwave, placed in a refrigerator, and even a freezer. It is highly resistant to mechanical shocks and sudden temperature changes, and it retains heat while insulating it from your hands.
This piece is part of the Eivissa collection, a range of tableware with organic shapes and natural curves enhanced by reactive glazes during firing, creating a unique blend of colors for each piece.