Stainless steel Cataplana pan 11'' - 5/6 people
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Compatible with all fires including induction, this stainless steel Cataplana pan allows you to naturally cook steamed dishes while preserving all the aroma and flavour of food with very little fat.
It is equipped with a hinge that allows it to be opened and closed but also to separate the two 1/2 shells. Its two handles swivel to keep it tightly closed during cooking. Its flat bottom gives it good stability both during cooking and at the table. Its polished finish on the outside and brushed on the inside combines aesthetics and practicality.
This Cataplana, with a more modern design than traditional copper Cataplanas, can be used on all types of fires. It also benefits from a very high quality of manufacture, resulting from a Portuguese know-how maintained by the manufacturer for more than a century.
Why I love it
- The first advantage of a Cataplana is its cooking mode: fast, requiring only a little fat and preserving the texture and taste of the ingredients.
- The second advantage of a Cataplana is that it is used to prepare, cook and present the dish at the table.
- This Cataplana with its modern design is suitable for all types of fires, fits to be seen at the table and can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Material: Stainless steel, polished exterior finish.
- Compatible with all kinds of heat sources, including induction.
- Diameter: 11''