Tricana I Squid "Em Caldeirada"
Authentic Portuguese Product
- In Stock / Usually ships within 24H
- Genuine Portuguese Product
- Credit Card, PayPal, Apple Pay Secure payment
- Carbon Neutral Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
Squid preserved in a traditional Portuguese sauce made with oil, pepper, tomato, onions, and other very tasty spices.
Why I love it
- The traditional Portuguese recipe based on tomatoes and onions that enhances the taste of octopus.
- The squid caught for this can which offers very fleshy pieces with many flavours.
- Net weight: 120g
- Vegetable oil
Nutrition facts (100g):
- Energy: 577 kJ / 137 kcal
- Fat: 3,5g
- Sugar: 4,9g
- Protein : 19,8g
More informations ?
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!