Ati Manel I Spicy mackerel paté
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Mackerel paté, also known as mackerel rillettes, whose recipe is enhanced with Malagueta pepper, the famous little red pepper. Typically Portuguese, traditionally served as an aperitif in restaurants, it is eaten on fresh bread, toast or crackers.
Why I love it
- A traditional and very tasty paté.
- Ideal for an improvised aperitif.
- The packaging adds to the charm of the product.
- Net weight: 2.6oz
- Mackerel (Scomber japonicus) 60%
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 21%
- Tomato 14%
- Malagueta pepper, spices, pepper and salt
- Energy: 1094 Kj / 263 kcal
- Fat: 23 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Salt: 1.3 g
More informations ?
Ati Manel is the name of the grandfather of the entrepreneur who relaunched this fabulous brand of preserves born at the beginning of the 20th century, near Figueira de Foz, between Porto and Lisbon.
It is this heritage that dictates the company's decisions today: the demand for quality ingredients and the search for the best production conditions to preserve them. The design of the packaging was born from old graphic boards found in the grandfather's house.