Tricana I Sardines "Em Caldeirada"
Authentic Portuguese Product
- In Stock / Usually ships within 24H
- Credit Card, PayPal or Apple Pay Secure payment
- Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
These sardines are undoubtedly the favorites of canned sardine lovers and the favorites of our customers. They are usually only sold in the small grocery store located near the "Praça do Comércio" in Lisbon.
Fished off the coast of Portugal, they are preserved in sunflower oil and seasoned with a sauce "Em Caldeirada" based on tomato, garlic, onions and pepper. They are then packed by hand and wrapped in deliciously retro paper.
- The freshness of the sardines is immediately perceptible.
- The respect of the dates of fishing campaigns and quotas
- The design of the packaging, deliciously retro and Portuguese.
- Net weight: 120g
- Sunflower oil
- Cider Vinegar
- Black pepper
- Energy: 588 kJ / 140 kcal
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 19g
More informations ?
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!