We ship every day to the USA with UPS I Delivery Time : 4/5 days
Tricana I Sardines "Escabeche"
Authentic Portuguese Product
- Temporary out of stock
- Credit Card, PayPal or Apple Pay Secure payment
- Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
We have run out of stock for this item.
Canned sardines in Escabeche (oil and vinegar marinade) that are usually only sold in the small grocery store located near Commercial Square in Lisbon. These sardines are caught off the coast of Portugal, packaged by hand in a can and then wrapped in lovely retro-style paper.
Why I love it
- The freshness of the sardines immediately perceptible to the eye, linked to the canning during the fishing campaign.
- The fleshy and melting texture is the origin of the peach.
- The design of the packaging, deliciously retro and Portuguese.
- Net weight: 120g
- Vegetable oil
Nutritional declaration (100g):
- Energy: 928 kJ / 222 kcal
- Fat: 15.3g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 21g
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!