Caldas da Rainha I Naturalist Ceramic Sardine
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
This handcrafted ceramic sardine is shaped, molded and hand-painted in shades of gray, instantly evoking Portugal.
It can be placed on a piece of furniture or hung on the wall thanks to its ventral hole, making it a versatile decorative object for the whole home. These ceramic sardines are also commonly used on the table to add a decorative touch, as well as serving as cutlery rests.
Why I love it
- A great classic of Portuguese decoration.
- Remarkable craftsmanship.
- Length: 7.5"
- Width: 1.4"
- Weight: 100g
More informations ?
This piece comes from a small workshop located between Caldas da Rainha and Obidos in central-western Portugal, in the province of Estremadura. The molds used here have been handed down from generation to generation, and the workshop's owner now uses his grandfather's molds. All pieces are made entirely by hand.