Santo António I Perfumed Figurine
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Beautiful figurine representing Saint Anthony (Santo António in Portuguese), Franciscan priest, born in Lisbon and canonized only 1 year after his death in 1232.
This natural wax statuette combines the reassuring imagery of Santo António with the scent of wild flowers to soothe and re-connect with the Faith.
Made in Portugal, near Fátima, by a small workshop, the successor of a small candle seller, this delicate statuette uses only natural materials and fragrances.
Why I love it
- A candle but also a decorative object.
- Natural materials.
- A craft quality associated with modern quality standards.
- Material: Natural wax
- Height: 3.9"
- Diameter: 2.8"
- Weight: 400g
More informations ?
When Manuel Pedro Custodio went for the first time to the sanctuary of Fatima in 1968 to sell the religious candles he produced himself, he did not imagine that it was not only a work trip, but the trip of his life.
After more than 50 years, his small workshop is in the hands of the 2nd generation, faithful to its origins and to the constant search for excellence. The workshop preserves artisanal methods that are now certified ISO-9001