Pasteis de Nata Baking Tins - 16 pieces
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Experience the authentic taste of Portugal with these aluminum Pasteis de Nata baking tins, imported straight from Northern Portugal and used by professional bakers. Now you can easily make your own homemade Pasteis de Nata and enjoy their fresh-from-the-oven flavor like they do in Lisbon!
Why I love it
- Genuine Pasteis de Nata baking tins made in Portugal.
- The only ones that allow for even baking.
- The only ones that keep the dough crisp.
- The only ones that don't stick.
- Diameter: 2.95''
- Height: 1.18''
- Set of 16 moulds
The recipe ?
If you have been convinced, all you have to do is try to make them yourself. To do this, you need the authentic recipe and the right molds. If you're a perfectionist, you'll also need the cinnamon powder and the inevitable cinnamon dispenser.
Do you like Portuguese gastronomy?
Don't limit yourself to Pasteis de Nata and try your hand at traditional cooking with this beautiful 130-page book that offers nearly 70 very detailed traditional Portuguese recipes as well as wine suggestions: Petiscos, soups, fish, seafood, meats and desserts, everything is there to make your recipes a success.