Papa Anzois I Discovery Pack
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Sourced from the Algarve coast, these canned sardines are a truly unique product from Parchal, a Portuguese village known for its history of fish canning. Made in traditional methods and small batches from fresh, locally-caught sardines, they offer a taste of southern Portugal. Share them with friends or enjoy them with fresh bread, potatoes, and a glass of white wine for a delicious experience.
Why I love it
- All ingredients are fresh and local.
- The method is strictly artisanal and controlled.
- Sardines in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sardines in Olive Oil with Lemon
- Sardines in Olive oil with Tomato
- Sardines in Olive oil with Spicy Tomato
- Sardines with virgin olive oil and Malagueta chili pepper
- Horse Mackerels in Organic Olive Oil
More informations ?
Papa Anzóis preserves are the realization of a vision to revive Algarve's traditional sea preserves, crafted with utmost care to maintain a strong connection to the region's products, people, and history. Made in the small village of Parchal, a hub for fish canning, these artisanal preserves use local ingredients and innovative dehydration techniques to preserve the fresh fish's natural qualities. The result is a one-of-a-kind preserve with unparalleled taste and quality.