Nazarena I Codfish Paté
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Cod paté, also called cod rillettes. Typically Portuguese, traditionally placed at the table as an aperitif in restaurants, it is eaten on fresh bread, toast or crackers.
- Net weight : 85g
- Cod: 70% of the total
- Vegetable oil, onions, tomato, margarine, salt
More informations ?
Nazarena is an old Portuguese brand of canned sea food located in Setúbal, which closed its doors in the 1960s. Recently relaunched, the cannery uses traditional methods: the fish is pre-cooked in steam and then canned by hand. An artisanal process that guarantees unique advantages in terms of quality and taste. By clicking on this link, you will be able to discover all the Nazarena brand canned food.