Nazarena I Sardine fillets in olive oil
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Canned fresh sardines prepared in fillets by hand, pre-cooked in steam, accompanied by Portuguese olive oil.
Why I love it
- The sardine presented without bones and skin.
- The flavor is softened by the olive oil.
- Net weight : 120g
- Sardines: 70% of the total
- Olive oil: 29
Nutritional statement (100g)
- Energy: 213Kj/891Kcal
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fatty Acids: 3.5g
- Protein: 24g
- Salt: 1g
More informations ?
Nazarena is an old Portuguese brand of canned sea food located in Setúbal, which closed its doors in the 1960s. Recently relaunched, the cannery uses traditional methods: the fish is pre-cooked in steam and then canned by hand. An artisanal process that guarantees unique advantages in terms of quality and taste. By clicking on this link, you will be able to discover all the Nazarena brand canned food.